- Technical management for oil tankers, chemical tankers and bulk carriers.
- Planned maintenance system implementation and monitoring.
- Major machinery overhauling reconditioning.
- Dry docking and repairs - planning and attendance.
- 24/7 technical support, including on site attendance.
- Classification survey attendance.
- Vessel registration, documentation and certification.
- Budgeting, budget control, financial forecasts and variance reports.
- Recruitment and selection of competent and skilled personnel.
- High retention rate for officers and ratings.
- Maintenance of personnel records.
- Performance appraisals.
- Stringent pre-joining medical check-ups.
- Efficient travel arrangements with minimal costs.
- Portage expenditure forecasts, budgeting, variance analysis.
- In-house training carried out by suitably qualified and experienced senior shore-side personnel and contracted third parties.
- Shipboard PC-based training.
- Seminars/training sessions at recognized training institutions.
- Quality, environmental, safety and security management training for shore staff.
- Head office briefing for captains and chief engineers.
- Bridge & engine resource management training for senior officers.
- Frequent on-board training carried out by company superintendents.
- Excellent co-operation with worldwide pool of accomplished suppliers.
- Bulk sourcing of ship stores and spares.
- Top quality products in the right place, at the right time.
- Expertise in logistics.
- Quality and cost control.
Claims and Insurance
- Processing and handling of all types of claims and disputes - charter party, MOA, cargo, crew, loss of hire, performance, H&M etc.
- Facilitation of P&I and H&M coverage at discounted premiums.
- Process and handling of premiums and receivables.
- 24/7 support service.
- IT systems administration and support, application deployment, staff training, data processing, equipment and systems upgrades.
- Customised software systems.
- Flexibility and accuracy in reporting, accountability and maintenance.
- IT support to ship and shore personnel.
- Prompt, reliable and cost effective ship-shore communication systems.
- Reliable and advanced network management solutions.
- First class relationships with global suppliers.
- Top quality fuel.
- Prompt and efficient 24-hour worldwide service.
- Post-bunkering support.
- Environmental awareness/impacts assessment.
- Auditing of safety & quality management systems (ship & shore).
- Risk management.
- Benchmarking – key performance indicators - ship performance indicators.
- Occupational health and safety assessment.