Code of Ethics
All NIRIIS employees have countersigned and they are committed to the following "Code of Ethics".
- Human life and personnel's safety is our highest priority.
- We respect, support and care for our seafarers sailing the oceans. They are our most valuable asset.
- We pay respect to our environment.
- We pay respect to our clients, and our industry.
- Our relationship with our clients and suppliers is honest fair and transparent.
- We are personally responsible to, and we will continuously support the Company's management system, policies, mission and vision.
- We are one team. Our relationship is based on mutual trust, respect, fairness and care for each other at the same time respecting hierarchy.
- We always conduct our business in a fair, professional and transparent manner.
- We aim for continual improvement towards maximum efficiency and Excellency.
- We respect the Company's systems, property and tools entrusted to us.
- We do not disclose Company's data and information to any third party.
- Our management is committed to lead us towards achievements, maintaining open door policy, giving fair opportunities to all employees.